[St] Chain & Sprockets

Time for replacing my chain and sprockets, wondering about latest advice.  I'm considering DID 530ZVM2 chain with either JT or Renthal sprockets (available through motorcycleonlinestore.com).  JT are steel/steel F/R, Renthal are steel/alloy but are more costly.

I have stock 19/43 gearing, but probably going to buy both 18T and 19T sprockets to play around with.  Also, I recall from previous postings that people had preference for staying with Triumph front sprockets.

Thoughts?

Peter
'00 ST Sapphire Blue