From: John Petrey, Jr. <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:44 am
Subject: Re: [St] Up to speed

I know it's a joke but my post was serious....any Pilot Road 2 feedback?

Also, I always thought Rude Dawg was running 48mph so he wouldn't run
off and leave his Guzzi mounted buddy, Bird Dawg...formerly of this
list, but now
I know it was b/c he thought he was doing 65!

Just kidding you, Jack. I'm headed to Ozarks this wknd. Will I see you in
Bull Shoals?

John