Re: [St] speedo error and all that

If you equip your bike with a GPS receiver, you will have speed updated
every second and the reading is not dependent on what tires (or tyres) are
fitted to the bike.  I don't have such electronics but by other measurements
I know to reduce the indicated speed by 10% on my '04 Sprint ST and Bob's
your uncle.  So far, no tickets on any Triumph.  Maybe some close calls, but
no tickets.  The Daytona 675 seems to have less error (maybe around 8%) but
that has not been measured.

Thunderdawg