[St] Luggage Rack Wanted

Hi all,

I've changed my mind from selling my ST and have now decided to move it to
the UK with me. Should be interesting. There will be some degree of
cool-factor to be able to drive around temporarily with California plates on
my motorcycle in the UK. But I digress.

I plan to remove my side cases permanently, and move to a single top box
from Givi. I'll probably get the 46 litre (check out that GB spelling!) case
with matte black finish.

This means I need to get an OEM luggage rack for a 99-04 ST.

Anyone out there have a luggage rack you're willing to part with? Could be
either in the UK, or the US? If in US, I need to take care of it promptly.
If in the UK, I'll get with you after May 8...our arrival date in England.

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST

soon to be: