Re: [St] Never Left

>Awesome stuff Lisa. Some pics of the new ST in the shiny Texas sun would be
>good.
>
>We're now steadily sliding into winter in the land of Oz with the longest
>period of continuing rain for fifteen years. My tyres are starting to square off
>and my riding gear is pretty much wet all the time. So its back to living
>vicariously for a while.

Sounds like you are having a season like we did last year in our winter
into spring.  This year is dryer, and actually, we could stand a little
more rain.  It's not bad for riding, though.  I hope that your rain
slacks off a bit so you can enjoy your bike.

When I get some pictures, I'll ping you off list.  This coming winter I
may be asking you to send me pictures ;-)!

Lisa