Re: [St] Speedo Issues

I gotta agree with Nate.  As an ex-Club racer, I like my speed, but 300 kph on public roads is just dumb-ass stupid.

If you don't turn yourself into a bowl of messy pudding, I suspect the local constabulary will pull your licence and bike and leave you to rot in jail for a few days, no matter what country you  live in.  Oh yeah, I am not forgetting that the 'Busa is a fast machine, however, no matter how quickly your bike goes down the road, you cannot outrun the radio.  How old is the movie Vanishing Point?

Brian
06 Sprint ST, 93 Yamaha GTS
GWN