From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Maher
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:38 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] The Annual Insurance Question

I'd talk with whomever you have your home owner's or auto policy with
and
see if they'll give you a multi-policy discount.

Otherwise I don't have much love for either of the two you've already
mentioned and would only use them if there was a significant savings.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. I use Liberty Mutual.

Lisa & Richard White wrote:
> I know that at least once a year insurance comes up as a topic.  I
just
> got a quote from Progressive on insuring 2 2008 ABS STs, and it was
> ridiculous!  It was amount $1400 MORE per year than the insurance on
our
> 2 Tigers. The yearly premium would be $1764.00 for two bikes.  I got
an
> online quote from Geico for higher limits that was between
> $1,100-1,200.00, which is considerably better.  We do live in Harris
> County, the most expensive county in Texas, but most we every payed on

> our Tigers was $800, total, per year.  We have "clean" records, too,
and
> we're in our 40s.
>
> Any other companies I should check with?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lisa
> Soon to have '08 Tornado Red ST

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.