Re: [St] Shimmy, shake, wiggle, waggle, whatever...

I should do a better job of explaining.  One Hz (the wrong way to explain
what I'm talking about) was used to describe how the amplitude of the shake
manifests.  About once a second it will peak and reach zero.  During that
one second cycle of amplitude, it shakes roughly 6~ish times.

Regarding the fork oil, I've been meaning to service that.  Even if it's not
the problem, it needs to be done.  I'd have to check the service records to
see if the previous owner did it, because (said sheepishly) I have not.  In
regard to the rear shock, I don't see any  sign of leakage, though, I'm
getting closer to replacing the whole damn suspension.  Like I mentioned,
this problem isn't unbearable, but I'm afraid it may be a symptom of a
larger, more serious problem beginning to manifest.

David