Re: [St] 675 Tiger

I dont hate the DL650 and wouldnt say there is anything wrong with them. I'm
just not a fan of them. The same as I'm not a big fan of the BMW GS land
yachts.

I did a lap of Alaska two up, on a 650 V Strom and I have to say by the end
of the trip I was glad to give it back. Yes we did the trip on it, the bike was
adequate and reliable. Would I buy one? No way. I found it under powered and
it really felt like a bike that was built to a budget.

Once again, all of the above is just my humble opinion and experiences.

Like I said, I reckon the 675 engine can be used in many applications and an
off roader would be just one of them.

Brett.