  From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
  To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [St] Fork Stabiliser?

  I had a quick look at their website, but I still cant find anything that
  explains exactly what function they perform.

  Whats the point of adding another clamp to the fork assembly?

  The name "fork stabiliser" suggests there is some form of instability
  present. This seems to be something that I'm blissfully unaware of. (???)

  Brett.