[St] Lighten the clutch pull on a Tiger or ST

Fellow Sprint owners,

I am recovering from carpal tunnel surgery - both hands.  Right side was
just done a week ago and is coming along fine.  Left side was more severe
and is slowly coming around, but continuous clutch pull is a problem yet.

But I have got more good info and suggestions off this list than any other,
so....

Has anyone tried either of the following solutions on any bike??

My 01 ST is slightly easier than the 07 Tiger, but still a problem right
now.   And I am sick and tired of not riding........

More expensive solution, but if it gets me back on the bike....
Magura Hyd. set up modified to fit Tiger
*http://tinyurl.com/5ekbum*<http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Brand/Kawasaki/KLR%20650%20Hydraulic%20Clutch.htm>

or the Moose Easy Pull Clutch System
(Googling this item, I am finding good and bad things said about it.....)
http://tinyurl.com/69jdda

Easiest and cheapest, but not sure how much difference it will make.

Just extend the actuating arm about 1/2" on the engine..*

Hey, you gotta admit, it beats an oil thread...

Dave Bardell
07 Tiger
01 ST
05 Scorpa