Re: [St] Lighten the clutch pull on a Tiger or ST

David,

Unless I'm riding on full boil after the shift from first to second I don't see much need to clutch while up-shifting. That would lighten the load on your left hand considerably.

Otherwise I would think that modifying the attachment at the engine would be the most straightforward solution. As to how much difference incremental lengthening of the arm will make, it's pretty simple math to figure it out. Now, whether or not it's actually practical to do this I have no idea since I haven't looked at it.

Best of luck and I hope you're riding comfortably again soon.

Nate
00SprintRS

David Bardell wrote:
Fellow Sprint owners,

I am recovering from carpal tunnel surgery - both hands.  Right side was
just done a week ago and is coming along fine.  Left side was more severe
and is slowly coming around, but continuous clutch pull is a problem yet.