Re: [St] Lighten the clutch pull on a Tiger or ST

Hi Dave,

If the CTS is going to be a long term problem, then I'd suggest the
hydraulic conversion.  The Magura stuff gets good remarks in the dirt bike
world.  If you want to try a nice hydraulic clutch, to see if it makes
things better, go try a Hyabusa at your local dealer.  My buddy's busa has a
great clutch feel.

Sub $300 for any comfort item is a no brainer (seat mod, heated grips, etc)

--Joel