Re: [St] jethro/ RE triamph rs sprint wiring looms

hi jet, a good secondhand loombe should only be around 80-150 and would not be difficult to change if you do it methodicaly.

ebay would be me first port of call.

cheers

john.

2005 rs
2001 speed triple .

-----Original Message----- From: Jethro Moore <fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:46:41 +0100 Subject: [St] jethro/ RE triamph rs sprint wiring looms

Hi

I sent this in a few weeks ago but had no reply. Can you pop it on again,
please.

I have an rs sprint 996, it is W reg with about 30,000 on the clock. The
wiring looms have all corroded and need replacing. The garage tell me that
the cost of replacing them would be about Â1500 and the bike is worth only
Â1200. Can any one tell if this sounds right. If so would it be worth just
breaking the bike.

Thank you

Jet