[St] MOT for Imported Sprint ST from California to UK

Ok...

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone moved an ST from the U.S. to the
UK? Do you know if I need a different head light unit, or can it be adjusted
to meet the MOT spec?

I plan to contact the dealership in Haslemere this weekend and see what they
say, but I was wondering what practical experience is out there.

I've been so damned busy at work, I haven't gotten around to registering my
ST in the UK, and the fact that I walk by it every morning on my way to the
car to go to work is really eating at me. I've got to get off my ar$e (as
they'd say here) and get on with this. At this rate it'll be November before
I can ride!

And just to offer, my shipping company did a great job with the bike. They
took care of getting it into the container, wrapping it up, and it arrived
completely unscathed!

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST