Re: [St] MOT for Imported Sprint ST from California to UK

So I moved to Germany! Later this month it will be Hungary. My ST is still
back in L.A. awaiting it's fate. A spot in a friend's moving container
didn't materialize, therefore I'm bikeless and trying to figure out if it
makes sense financially to get it shipped over here. Or just sell the bike
and buy another one over here.
Peter, I need also your shipping company's info, thanks.
If things won't work out - here is the info if anybody is interested:

2001 Sprint ST, bought new in late '03
20K miles
Tornado red
Never down