Re: [St] MOT for Imported Sprint ST from California to UK

Repeating this for the list, since more than one person requested.

I used the following shipper:
AMS Bekins
1873 Rollins Rd, Burlingame, CA, 94010
650 697 3530

If you're outside the bay area, they may refer you to a local Bekins mover,
which, I cannot vouch for.

If you do contact AMS in Burlingame, ask for Val. Please tell her that Peter
Chittum referred you.

Cheers.

Peter

--