Re: [St] 2006 1050STAB Failure to start

I had a similar problem with my 2006 ST non-ABS.
Dealer and I fought over it a couple times. Starter would turn over, but engine wouldn't seem to cough it up.
They finally claimed that they changed out the sprag clutch in the starter, which seems like bullshit to me (starter wasn't spinning freely), but worked perfectly. Bike starts like a dream now.