[St] When it Really Goes Wrong...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254628&page=50

No Triumph content, and I dont normally post this sort of thing, but I
thought this was worthy of sharing.

This bi annual ride called The Off Centre Rally has just taken place. The
destination is different every time and is always guaranteed to be an adventure.
The venue this year was a place called Lorella Springs in The Northern
Territory of Australia. Apparently there was a lot of carnage this year. I was
planning to be there on my Scrambler, but I just couldnt get the time off.

Apparently this bloke bumped into a tree. May his KTM rest in peace. The
pictures tell the story...

Brett.