Re: [St] 98,398

<<
Thanks much for sharing. One quick question, apart from the oil changes how much of the factory specified maintenance did you do? Specifically I'm curious how religious you were about valve adjustments and some of the pricier bits of maint. that Triumph specs.

I had it in to the dealer for valve check every 12k miles.  Many times it didn’t require any adjustments.  Occationally one or 2 valves needed adjusting.  But never more than 2 at once.  It had a complete go through, repack bearings, etc, look-over around 60k miles.  It's had 2 changes of coolant, I used Engine Ice from new on it.  And we've refreshed the fork oil twice.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2001 Yamaha YZ426f