Re: [St] Let's get this straight

Jack Hays wrote:
Install dipstick.
Think.
Was the oil level really OK?
That couldn't be the entire process... Isn't there supposed to be a few steps where you stop, put the bike back on the side stand, grab a beer and drink? Oh, wait, that's the "Think" step, isn't it...

As for oil level, I'll attempt to check it by your method today, but I'm afraid my lunch hour isn't nearly long enough. Leaving this afternoon for a few days of R&R with the missus, and wanted to make sure everything is in good shape before I leave... Never really thought about the bike position before, just checked level on the centerstand...

Oh, one more question: what do you do with that extra quart of oil after you've changed it? Silly Mobil, putting 5 quarts in a jug when we only need 4...

Dan (03 ST, hence the dipstick)