[St] Dirty Dog's Overhaul

Mr. Dirty Dog,

I am curious as to why you are paying a mechanic 3 grand to rebuild your engine when you could get a wrecked bike or  possibly a new engine from Triumph for that much or less.  Unless I am mistaken, it seems that there might be a more cost effective solution to your problem.  Don't get me wrong, your posts have been extremely educational and are appreciated.  Maybe I do not understand because I begrudge every cent I have to give a mechanic of any kind.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson
2000 ST