Re: [St] Dirty Dog's Overhaul

Sorry for the late reply.  It makes alot of sense to me now that I have your and Mike in Seattle's perspective.  It is hard to put a price tag on knowing what you have as opposed to trying to save a buck on something from a junk yard.  It also helps having a relative that is in the business to give you the inside track on parts and repairs.  Thanks for the insight.

Derek Wilson
2000 ST