Re: [St] 675 Tiger....

Matt Knowles wrote:
I was wondering since the Italian lost me.

But being a photographer and photoshop user, I noticed that the first two are identical photos except the color had been manipulated.

The second and third are the same except for the seat and side panels. That made me realize this wasn't a real bike yet.
Yep. The first two they used the body design from the 1050, but the chassis from the street triple and then they switched to the seat and side panels from the street triple on the third one (I think, but I'm not going back to look again, cause its almost quittin time here in Chicago!)

Dan (mentally on holiday)