[St] Doing the unthinkable

After much contemplation and inner struggle, I have decided to put the Sprint up for sale.  I am trying to liquidate my assets so that I can finish school.  Here is the craigs list post if anyone knows someone who may be interested.  I am in Michigan, but will be going to Tennessee the week before Christmas if logistics is a problem.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/939903482.html

Thanks,

Derek Wilson
2000 ST

P.S.  I know I deserve and expect criticism of my judgment and name calling, so feel free to do so.