Re: [St] Doing the unthinkable

On Mon 01 Dec 2008, Derek Wilson wrote:

> P.S.  I know I deserve and expect criticism of my judgment and name
> calling, so feel free to do so.

No. It doesn't sound like an easy decision for you. I doubt any member of this
list would sell their Sprint on a whim...
Not a great time to be selling unfortunately - not just the time of year, but
the world economy. (Here in Ireland the bike market is stalled, and car
dealers are stuck with huge stocks of used cars worth less now than their
traded-in value.) Hope you get a decent price. Although when a bike gets a
few years old, even in good condition low mileage etc, it's worth more to you
than anyone else :/

Eoin

'04 ST955i