From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremy Witt
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 4:27 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Cleaning out the garage

We are in the process of moving the contents of the house from New
Hampshire to Texas.  I am here in Texas ahead of the wife, but I recall
there are now two stock 99-04 seats sitting on the shelf in the garage,
displaced by the new Sargent World Sport, which got me to Texas in
reasonable comfort.

One was sent to me free, but for shipping.  Does anyone have a use for
these seats (one about perfect, one has a 1/2" cut in the rear portion
of the vinyl) before they head to the dump in late December?

Cheers,
8:23 AM