Re: [St] Cleaning out the garage

On Dec 1, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Jonathan wrote:

Where in NH as I work in Beverly MA and could probably shoot up one day to pick it up

Those of us that live in the big states are chuckling at this. Like it really matters what part of NH it is. The farthest corner is only 180 miles away. Piece of cake to do the round trip in a day. I mean, this is a SPORT TOURING bike. :-)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/ motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned