Re: [St] shout out to NE liSTers

I'm glad to hear from Nathan that all's back to being well in the NE. Hoping all the others waiting for power are back on by now...

Also glad to hear from Lisa as I'd kind of forgotten what havoc Ike had brought. When we got back to central Ohio from the Indy MotoGP that Sunday, we'd found power out, many trees down and so many roofs ripped up from a 70+ mph blow that lasted 2 hours as Ike's remnants came through. I'll never think Ohio safe from hurricanes again!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\