Re: [St] shout out to NE liSTers

Bil Swartz wrote:
I'm glad to hear from Nathan that all's back to being well in the NE. Hoping all the others waiting for power are back on by now...

Just so folks understand the situation since I have a feeling it's faded from the national spotlight as these things tend to do. There are still towns in NH where almost 100% of the residents are without power. In my town I'd say we're ~50% coverage and just two houses down the street from me people have been without power for a week now. And now the next storm is coming in tonight and they're saying anywhere from 6 to 12" of snow. Batten down the hatches!

Wherever you are, stay safe and warm this holiday season.

Nate
00SprintRS