Re: [St] Snow Covered ST Pic

Nope, wasn't me. My Sprint still hasn't seen snow and personally, I'd like to keep it that way.

Three others have on tours, the KZ400 (yep toured two up on that), the Venturer (see link), and the Katana (see link).

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/venturer.html

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/katana.html

The KLR650 has seen snow several times, and it's not nearly so frightening.

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/klr650-01.html