[St] I normally do my own oil changes, but...

i was on a 3,000+ mile loop and way past due, so i stopped just for an
oil change at Eurosports in Pittsburgh [an authorized Triumph dealer].
the cost was $129 [!!] but i was happy to get it done with no delay -
they basically put me at the fron of the queue, even though i was from
out of state. and - they were tempted to be gawking at the new 800
beemers that just came out of the crate in the parking lot.

pd