Re: [St] Aluminum or Steel...SHORTEN THE WHEELBASE? YOU SMOKIN' CRACK?

thats the closest I've seen to a flame war on this list foir a while!

I was starting to think Triumph dudes are just way too cool.

IMHO - shorten the chain and you will shorten the wheel base, but only as
far as the adjusters will let you, and I dont think its enough to make any
difference to the handling.

We arent talking track bikes here, just real use every day on roads that
will make track dudes squeamish.

I ride a Daytona 'cuase its so happy on the crappy roads, sort of sport bike
does real world...............

cheers

Marc

Cape towmn