Re: [St] Helmet age...

Roger

I tried Googling the subject and picked this up.  I can't be bothered
now!

I know when i did my m/c training I was advised not to store my gloves
inside the lid in case petrol vapours degenerated the foam crush shell.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> RogerOwdenOBrien@xxxxxxx 26/12/2008 11:42:40 >>>
I had a long chat with a dealer last summer when I dropped my Dianese
helmet
from a great height and replaced it with a Shark one - I asked the
question
and was told that age has nothing to so with deterioration - only how
helmets
are looked after. The manufacturers obviously would like us to believe

differently.

Happy New Year to all

Roger

UK