From: RogerOwdenOBrien@xxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:42 pm
Subject: Re: [St] Helmet age...

I had a long chat with a dealer last summer when I dropped my Dianese helmet
from a great height and replaced it with a Shark one - I asked the question
and was told that age has nothing to so with deterioration - only how helmets
are looked after. The manufacturers obviously would like us to believe
differently.

Happy New Year to all

Roger

UK

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au