Re: [St] Helmet age...

David Jonas:

What's the deal with that picture?
http://members.cox.net/papydawg/Caberg%20after.jpg

i would love to give you the blow-by-blow, but i have no memory of the
fall. it was about 200 feet from my driveway, i was going around the
end of a speed bump, and there were wet leaves in the gutter. next
thing i knew the postman was helping me to my feet, having already
rolled the Tiger to my driveway. seems i high sided when the tires got
back to the concrete, and landed on my back. no broken bones, just
scrapes and a concussion, some broken plastic on the Tiger.

papydawg