Re: [St] Used Bike Tips (2)

As another thought don't forget about the shock.  Replacing the springs
and valves do wonders for the front but if the rear is shot it won't
make much difference.  Just MHO.

I put a Wilbers on my 2002 ST a couple of years ago and couldn't be
happier.  I think it's the same as a Hyperpro.  I know the fork springs
are.  I did the forks and shock at the same time.  Made a HUGE
difference in handling!

George