Re: [St] Used Bike Tips

<(don't laugh) add up to 30 stone (420 pounds, 190 kg)
Bill

'99 ST max payload (rider,passenger and accessories) is 477 pounds.
Rupert >

go to any Walmart over here and you will find people who outweigh you
two together. make it easy, start looking in the 'snacks' aisle...

way back when I had an Alfa GTV coupe. there was a little tag sewn in
the "back seat" that read 'maximum load capacity 375 pounds'. that's
the gross load capacity of the CAR. if Sharon and I drove around naked
in that car today, we'd exceed the limit.

papydawg
listening to Buddy Holly on the 49th anniversary of the plane crash
enjoying my third day of retirement