Re: [St] BTW

Jack I'm guessing it's only the people on the digest that need to
follow that advice.

Decent mail programs will allow you to reply after selecting the
section you want to reply to and I think that would also take care of
the problem.

New messages would break the thread.

Hopefully that was just a spark and not a whole flame.

On Feb 5, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Jack Hays wrote:

> Hey guys, please stop replying but post a new message and quote via
> copy
> what your saying.
> I know this will get me flamed  but.....
> When you rely those of us on the digest get your reply plus the whole
> digest and all of it's messages again, and again, and again :-)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned