[St] Advice regarding sourcing fairing for a 2000 ST please!

Hi All

Two nights ago my beautiful BRG 2000 ST is now not so good looking.  Touched my front brake level when slightly leaned over and ran over what looks like a line of stone bricks embedded into the road.  The road was slightly damp but the net effect was that the stone bricks acted like glass and before I knew it I was rolling on the road.  Thankfully I was only going 5mph however it may as well have been 50mph for the damage that was caused.  Needless to say I will be writing to the council to request they remove this ridiculous hazard...

Anyway can anyone suggest where I can get the right hand fairing panels plus other bits for a 2000 ST?  I live in Kingston upon Thames but will happily source from anywhere in the UK...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Steve