Re: [St] Advice regarding sourcing fairing for a 2000 ST please!

Bad luck Steve

I did that up in Derbyshire on the RS in 2002 and it fell on the can
side. 2300GBP was charged to the comp insurance and I had to move from
Carol Nash because they hiked the premium so much.

Can't help with sourcing panels because I used Triumph.

All the best
Chris Harwood
00 RS
>>> sblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/06/08 08:44 AM >>>
Hi All

Two nights ago my beautiful BRG 2000 ST is now not so good looking.
Touched my front brake level when slightly leaned over and ran over what
looks like a line of stone bricks embedded into the road.  The road was
slightly damp but the net effect was that the stone bricks acted like
glass and before I knew it I was rolling on the road.  Thankfully I was
only going 5mph however it may as well have been 50mph for the damage
that was caused.  Needless to say I will be writing to the council to
request they remove this ridiculous hazard...

Anyway can anyone suggest where I can get the right hand fairing panels
plus other bits for a 2000 ST?  I live in Kingston upon Thames but will
happily source from anywhere in the UK...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Steve