[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST
- Subject: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST
- From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:21:01 +0000
UK's Motorcycle News (weekly paper) has short story saying that
Triumph has revised spec for 1050 ST for 2008. Significant changes
cited in article comprise change from plastic to metal for tank ('to
allow use of magnetic tank bags') and inclusion of a 'high performance
Couple of questions.
* First - does anyone know if this is full extent of changes, or are
these the gloss on a more substantial update - if so what are other
* Second - do the changes reflect 'flaws' in the 2005 model being
corrected, or are they 'value engineering' (i.e. keep appearance same
but substitute cheaper bits)?
Be interested in any thoughts / info.
2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change your list options at www.Triumphnet.com