Re: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST

Nate

I couldn't agree with you more.  I ride a 2001 955 and would never want anything bigger.  My brother rides an Honda ST 1300 and my good friend rides a BMW 1150.  I will take my bike over theirs any day.  I wouldn't be surprised if those were two bikes that Triumph has looked at and thought about emulating.  It would be the wrong direction in my mind as Sprints have always seemed to lean toward sport rather than touring and those bikes lean the other way.  I like that Triumph seems to have found a niche that others ignore.

Gary