Re: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST

Besides that, they have always had such nice, model specific tank
bags with strap down base supports. One of the things that originally
attracted me to Triumph was their comprehensive line of custom
accessories. While I am a huge believer in, and user of, tank bags, I
don't believe I'd care trust my dog's life or expensive camera or ham
radio gear to a magnetic tank bag.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 Sprint RS