Re: [St] New spec for 2008 1050 ST

Joel Ashman wrote:
> Uh.. 675?  I'm thinking that the 675 will be offered in more forms,
> like the rumored Tiger, and hopefully a baby Sprint (maybe more
> comuter oriented)
> Joel

Joel,

675cc strikes me as just a bit undersized for even a short range tourer,
especially if you don't want to have to be wringing every last bit of
power out of the motor.  Not saying it wouldn't be a heck of a lot of
fun, I always kind of liked the concept of the MZ Scorpion. :)

It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, they do with that power plant.

Nate
00SprintRS