[St] Ride on Sunday

Thanks all those who have posted their ride reports although I read them
with tears in my eyes. My '02 Sprint is feeling sad and lonely on its stand
in Southern Utah - where its been for the last 9 months, while my '72
Trident I'm sure feels the same in Scotland. By now my butt has forgotten
what a saddle feels like.

I'ts summer here in Mauritius with temps in the low 80's and perfect riding
weather. Some friends are trying to convince me to purchase a HD (there are
about 25 on the island) but how low do you go?

Keep the reports coming and happy riding.

Chris
'02 Sprint
'72 Trident