[St] New Battery for my RS

So I tried to go for a short ride on Sunday afternoon. Temps about 50F seemed pretty good. However, the battery just did not have enough to spin the engine fast enough to start. I don't understand. That OEM battery had served worked well for 6 years, and no more. HRRUMPH! (note the proper spelling, Bil)

I got a replacement battery from Schuck's Auto Parts and installed it. It works fine and makes the RS so much happier. Only downside is the slight extra height of the replacement. I had to work to pull the wires to the connectors. I also had to fiddle with the seat to get it to latch. Has anyone else had this experience? The seat pan is definitely contacting the top of the new battery, but I doubt it will actually hurt anything.

This weekend should be sunny in the Great Northwet, so I plan to get out for a ride and then change the oil.

Condolenses to the snowbound.

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA
00 RS - Lucifer Orange