Re: [St] New Battery for my RS

Jonesin doesnt even begin to describe what I am
feeling. I've been in Costa Rica the last several
weeks and can count on one hand the number of times I
have not worn shorts and a short sleeve shirt. With
gas at about $5 a gallon here, there are a gazillion
bikes on the road. But not for me, at least not this
trip. Of course I enjoy the beautiful weather for what
it is, and certainly dont deserve too much sympathy
:-)   but, from a riders standpoint, I dont know what
is worse, suffering through winter not riding but in
the same boat as all my friends, or being down here
seeing a gaggle of bikes at every light and not riding
myself...

John