[St] I give up

Howdy all,

after two months of trying to get a decent price for my Daytona, I am going
to fetch it from the agents tomorrow.

I'm too bored with just riding my KLR, have to get back on a road bike
again.

I was hoping to get R70k (RSA rands) for the Daytona and pick up a two year
old ST1050 for about R75k - I figured a more classy tourer was what I
needed, but I'll have to carry on riding the "Farrari" version.

I love the Daytona, and its in brilliant condition, but I struggle to behave
myself on it, and the wife hates it.

If your interested in seeing what it looks like, go see:

http://www.gumtree.co.za/capetown/79/19952279.html

cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA