Re: [St] D220's worth running?

I ran 220s before switching to Road Attacks on my last tire change. I was
pretty happy with the 220s because they're economical and I never had them
slip unpredictably. I usually wore the rear out in 4000-5000 miles on
mostly twisty roads. I don't do much highway riding and actually wore
these tires out on the edges before the center was gone.

I do like the way the Road Attacks handle better though.

Matt Knowles